• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question Would You Do It Again?

Damon

Trusted User
Trusted User
www.blackwarriorlures.com
Subscriber Goal
For those who have been producing content for at least five years: Knowing what you know now, if you could go back and do it all again, would you? My real concern is the emotional drain and strain that content creation puts on a person for the long-term. Especially when you've not had stellar result you wanted.

Reactions: fatosinteressantes

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I haven't uploaded a video in nearly 3 years. But when I started making content and then learned about TubeBuddy, I find myself shocked at how little I understood how YT worked back then and how much it has changed since. I haven't given myself a chance to take the knowledge I've gain the past 3 years while being part of the TubeBuddy team but once I do I look forward to seeing if I'm able to put this knowledge to good use and create a successful channel.

Reactions: Damon

jawadsoomro

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
jawadsoomro1988.wixsite.com
Subscriber Goal
5 Years ago, I was uploading random tutorials on Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects. That time, I had no idea about SEO and keywords in description, title, and thumbnail. I was quite NOOB. But still I managed to gain 23K views on my photoshop tutorial. I started uploading InDesign tutorials 2 years ago, and I garnered more than 10K views. That's where I decided to take YouTube seriously. I design nice thumbnails, I do SEO for title and description. If I need to go back, I would change the way I used to edit my videos, especially my sound quality. I know its draining journey, but results are worth a wait.