• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel I'm new here, great to make your acquittance

DrakonGhost

User name: DrakonGhost
Title of introduction: I'm new here, great to make your acquittance
Your name/ Alias: My Alias is Drakon, or Draek
Where are you from? I'm from Puerto Rico
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found TubeBuddy on an add i got on YouTube when i was watching some of my favorite videos
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I wanna learn more about the app and the tools, and hopefully help everyone that needs it
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Well with my channel i want to create an income doing what i like, and to reach goals that at the moment seem to far for me.
How frequently do you upload? I upload videos every week, or two, since I'm a man that's quite busy since i work and all, I usually post CoD Mobile videos
What are your hobbies? I love videogames, surfing, archery, and movies
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to become a Videogame tester
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/@drakonghost6967

Reactions: fatosinteressantes

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
User name: DrakonGhost
Title of introduction: I'm new here, great to make your acquittance
Your name/ Alias: My Alias is Drakon, or Draek
Where are you from? I'm from Puerto Rico
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found TubeBuddy on an add i got on YouTube when i was watching some of my favorite videos
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I wanna learn more about the app and the tools, and hopefully help everyone that needs it
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Well with my channel i want to create an income doing what i like, and to reach goals that at the moment seem to far for me.
How frequently do you upload? I upload videos every week, or two, since I'm a man that's quite busy since i work and all, I usually post CoD Mobile videos
What are your hobbies? I love videogames, surfing, archery, and movies
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to become a Videogame tester
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/@drakonghost6967

Welcome!

Reactions: DrakonGhost