• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Help New to YouTube. Need advice on getting the videos watched more often and your advice on the videos we have currently. Thanks!!

DW_Bob

I created a gaming channel for my 2 sons. I'm learning on my own to edit videos and add graphics. Some of the videos have horrible editing :) Need advice on how to boost views and subs if possible.

Last edited by a moderator:

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Don't 'boost' anything. That mindset is all wrong. Focus on the audience and improving their experience. Get better at editing, get better and creating compelling content and intriguing thumbnails. There's no gaming the system and often it takes several hundred videos to figure things out (I just wrote a whole article detailing my own experience here https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?threads/54509/#post-169952). Be patient and prepared for this to be a long, winding journey with lots of ups and downs. It is going to be a learning experience.