• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel I'm Eliora I post great contents on YouTube and besides that I'm nice, caring and fun to chat with most of the times

Eliora

youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: Eliora
Title of introduction: I'm Eliora I post great contents on YouTube and besides that I'm nice, caring and fun to chat with most of the times
Your name/ Alias: Eliora
Where are you from? Lagos state Nigeria
How did you find TubeBuddy? It was through a YouTuber
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Because when I heard of the forum is was legit and sounded really nice so I went in to try it out
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want to be an influencer on YouTube TikTok Facebook etc and the best way to do so is by having other great platforms to help e.g TubeBuddy
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? I love to sing and dance, I love reading novels and I love athletes/athletics
What is your biggest dream? I want to expand and be well known for everything I do especially in YouTube
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/@elibabie14

Reactions: Stanley | Team TB

jawadsoomro

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
jawadsoomro1988.wixsite.com
Subscriber Goal
Hello Eliora. Welcome to this forum. I hope you will become popular influencer on YouTube, TikTok, Facebook etc. Yes, Tubebuddy forum is very helpful community. You will learn a lot of things from here.

• Love
Reactions: Eliora
OP
OP
Eliora

Eliora

youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Hello Eliora. Welcome to this forum. I hope you will become popular influencer on YouTube, TikTok, Facebook etc. Yes, Tubebuddy forum is very helpful community. You will learn a lot of things from here.

Thanks Jawad soomro but there are few things I'd love to know, Firstly I'm new here so I don't know how this forum operates, so I'd love for you to give me some few tips on how to use This TubeBuddy forum e.g like Posting etc

Reactions: jawadsoomro

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
User name: Eliora
Title of introduction: I'm Eliora I post great contents on YouTube and besides that I'm nice, caring and fun to chat with most of the times
Your name/ Alias: Eliora
Where are you from? Lagos state Nigeria
How did you find TubeBuddy? It was through a YouTuber
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Because when I heard of the forum is was legit and sounded really nice so I went in to try it out
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want to be an influencer on YouTube TikTok Facebook etc and the best way to do so is by having other great platforms to help e.g TubeBuddy
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? I love to sing and dance, I love reading novels and I love athletes/athletics
What is your biggest dream? I want to expand and be well known for everything I do especially in YouTube
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/@elibabie14

Welcome!

jawadsoomro

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
jawadsoomro1988.wixsite.com
Subscriber Goal
Thanks Jawad soomro but there are few things I'd love to know, Firstly I'm new here so I don't know how this forum operates, so I'd love for you to give me some few tips on how to use This TubeBuddy forum e.g like Posting etc
There are so many sections in this forum. New members introduce themselves in Introduction section. Members who accomplish goals like Subscribers, views, likes etc. That must be posted in Milestone section. Then we have YouTube discussion panel. You can post your problems, members will interact with you for solutions. You can post your videos for feedback in feedback section. The more your quality posts, the more chance of getting Tubebuddy promotional licenses.

Reactions: Eliora
OP
OP
Eliora

Eliora

youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
There are so many sections in this forum. New members introduce themselves in Introduction section. Members who accomplish goals like Subscribers, views, likes etc. That must be posted in Milestone section. Then we have YouTube discussion panel. You can post your problems, members will interact with you for solutions. You can post your videos for feedback in feedback section. The more your quality posts, the more chance of getting Tubebuddy promotional licenses.
Oh oh great alright, thanks for the information

Reactions: jawadsoomro