• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel Food Scientist/Technologist

Becky Naftal

User name: Becky Naftal
Title of introduction: Food Scientist/Technologist
Your name/ Alias: Becky Naftal
Where are you from? Kenya
How did you find TubeBuddy? I was searching on google about how to improve my YouTube channel. It was suggested that Tubebuddy is the answer to that.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Apart from advertising my channel; I wanted to learn more on how to manage a youtube channel.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I have a BachelorΓÇÖs degree in Food Science and Technology. Getting a well paying job has been a challenge to me. In addition, in this world there is a big crisis in food sector and to solve this, we need many food scientist. So I decided to start a Food Science channel where I educate people about biological and chemical compositions of food; processes involved in making food and laboratory analysis done in every food industry. As they watch my videos; I'll get some cash in return.
How frequently do you upload? After 2 weeks though I don't have a specific day to post
What are your hobbies? Travelling and reading.
What is your biggest dream? My dream is to have above 1 million active subscribers
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/@ayakothefoodscientist

jawadsoomro

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
jawadsoomro1988.wixsite.com
Subscriber Goal
Hello Becky. Its nice to see Food scientist graduate over here. Sharing your knowledge on YouTube can get you popular in no time. Managing YouTube is actually easy. Once you are in, you will learn everything with time. All the best for your Channel.