• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Need Advice I need help with my YouTube channel

Monpel

Hi guys,

A few days ago I started using TubeBuddy, but instead of seeing progress in growing the channel, it seems that the channel is getting less views. I stopped receiving examinations from other countries and the US, and I only receive examinations from my country where I live.

Why does this happen?

I try to optimize each video as best as possible with the help of TubeBuddy, the video title, description and Title and description language are in English. I try to make a good thumbnail, to put good tags and hashtags, but despite that, over 90% of views are from my country. Before using TubeBuddy some of my videos reached 7-11k views and one video reached 35k views, but after I started using TubeBuddy my videos don't get more than 1200 to 2000 views. Please help me, I really don't want my channel to go in that direction and that the largest number of views come from my country. I want to receive views from all over the world, as well as to have more views from the United States. Any advice is welcome, I really want to do my best to make my channel grow.

I believe that I create quality content in this niche and that my videos would have much more success if they were shown more in Shorts Feed, and if they were shown to audiences all over the world.

I don't know if it's allowed to post a link from my YouTube channel, if so, I'll be happy to post a link so you can watch my channel and tell me what I'm doing wrong. If you need a screenshot of something to help me more easily, I'll be happy to post it.

Thanks in advance for your reply.

jawadsoomro

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
jawadsoomro1988.wixsite.com
Subscriber Goal
I believe if you change your target audience to United States, then you will get views worldwide. In my case, I make tutorials for English speaking people. So, majority of my views are from US, and UK. If I make videos in Korean language, the target audience is Korea.
Also, I think views has something to do with audience retention, add hooks to your videos so that people watch your full video till the end. YouTube keeps recommending those high retention videos to the homepages.

Reactions: Monpel
OP
OP
Monpel

Monpel

That's right, I try my best to optimize the video for a worldwide audience, the description and title of the video are in English, the language of the description and title is set to English. I use tags and hashtags that are also in English, and I try to make sure that these tags are connected to the title of the video and indicate what the content of the video I make is. I make good thumbnails and try to keep the quality of the video itself as well as its content at a high level.

When I compare my content with the content of other channels that have millions of views on such videos, which are in the same niche... in a large number of cases, my channel has better content and better video quality. I really can't understand where I'm going wrong, I'm new to the YouTube platform and I don't know if this is actually normal.

It is a new channel, opened a month ago and I currently have 200+ subscribers and a little more than 125k views, while those certain channels in that period already had more than 1M views and several thousand subscribers, and now after only a few months they have over 1B views and over 1M subscribers.

I forgot to mention, the average duration of watching my videos is from 85% to 107%, likes and dislikes are at 96% in favor of likes. After uploading my videos in a very short period of time (10 min to maximum 1 hour), they reach from 1500 to 2500 views and after that they stop getting views. The average percentage of the audience that decided to watch my videos is around 55-60% and that is the average for the channel in general.

I post a link from my YouTube channel, so if anyone has time to take a look and tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks in advance for any advice and help.

Last edited:
Reactions: anggitoga81
Starting a YouTube channel is a journey that requires careful planning and perseverance. Begin by identifying your niche and audience to create content that is both compelling and relevant. Consistency in uploading videos is crucial to maintaining viewer interest and growing your subscriber base. Utilizing analytics will provide valuable insights into viewer behavior and preferences, helping you refine your content strategy over time.Remember, persistence and adaptation are key to building a thriving YouTube presence that resonates with viewers and stands out in your chosen niche.

If you're exploring ways to finance your channel's growth, checking the sassa grant status can provide insights into potential funding opportunities or support programs available to content creators. These grants could offer financial aid or resources that enable you to enhance production quality, reach a broader audience, or explore new creative directions. By staying informed about such opportunities, you can strategically position your channel for long-term success in the competitive world of online content creation.