• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel Scottish YouTuber 24, 10ΓÇÖ3, 3", Twitch Affiliate Parkour Champion Top 2% in League Find Myself Funny, Swears a Lot

Half Ninja Giant

User name: Half Ninja Giant
Title of introduction: Scottish YouTuber 24, 10ΓÇÖ3, 3", Twitch Affiliate Parkour Champion Top 2% in League Find Myself Funny, Swears a Lot
Your name/ Alias: Half Ninja Giant
Where are you from? Scotland
How did you find TubeBuddy? Through YouTube
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to learn and grow. I need people who are like minded and can give criticism as well as positives so I am actually able to learn and grow with multiple minds instead of just my own.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My Ultimate Goal is to make people happy, I'd like to do YouTube full time. I wasn't the happiest kid so I remember getting home from school and just watching YouTube creators like Vannoss or Delirious, rooster teeth and wanting to have that influence on others.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly; New video every Monday and a short on Wednesday and Fridays.
What are your hobbies? Gaming, literally any game I will play it.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream in life is to leave my job and make it as a YouTuber. I feel like I'm on the right path but I'm struggling to learn.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4k-h8-7kRGwfxqZzGNY5-g

Reactions: chimibo