• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question What inspired you to start creating content on YouTube?

ViralBooM704

Subscriber Goal
I was at a very dark place in my life. Ive always had a low immune system and have been sick most of my life. Depression and Anxiety ruled my life. I knew of YouTube but never paid much attention to it. Until one night I got on a YouTube kick and probably watched hundreds of videos. Some made me laugh, some made me cry, some made me wonder and some made me think. I liked the laughing part. and I realized that laughing is a must have during my days at all costs! Laughing makes your face prettier, makes you feel good, and sometimes brings laughs out of others. If this was making me feel better, even just for a few minutes a day, I wanted to do this for others as well. Im not brilliant, I dont know a lot, Dont like public speaking, nor have anything to teach anyone. BUT, If I could make someone laugh even smile, for just a few seconds of their day, I have done something right that day. Life is tough, the world is tough, a few seconds a day, could change someones life. Best Wishes