• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Music Channel Islamabad Based Urdu Punjabi & English Rapper. Lyrics/Composer : [ AdnanKhanMusic1 ]

AdnanKhanMusic1

User name: AdnanKhanMusic1
Title of introduction: Islamabad Based Urdu Punjabi & English Rapper. Lyrics/Composer : [ AdnanKhanMusic1 ]
Your name/ Alias: Mr. Adnan Khan
Where are you from? Pakistan
How did you find TubeBuddy? Youtube
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? When it comes to TubeBuddy it is an incredibly useful tool to grow the channel with ease but some people want to know ΓÇ£Is it safe?ΓÇ¥ and the answer is yes, it is safe as well as YouTube certified and can't do anything such as deleting or editing your videos automatically.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: “I see this opportunity as a way to contribute to an exciting/forward-thinking/fast-moving company/industry, and I feel I can do so by/with my …” “I feel my skills are particularly well-suited to this position because …” “I believe I have the type of knowledge to succeed in this role and at the company,
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? Music Dance Filmmaking Traveling Etc,
What is your biggest dream? My worst wish is to become a unique music artist on YouTube
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/@AdnanKhanMusic1