• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered When Your Viewers Are On Youtube

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeK

I've had my page for some time now. I've seen the purple stats that show the best time to publish a video but now it says, Not enough viewer data to show this report. Why have i seen this in the past and now that I want to publish a video its giving me this message? Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks Mike

Attachments

• Tubebuddy.png
    Tubebuddy.png
    194.9 KB · Views: 86
  • Love
Reactions: linohandayan1

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
I've had my page for some time now. I've seen the purple stats that show the best time to publish a video but now it says, Not enough viewer data to show this report. Why have i seen this in the past and now that I want to publish a video its giving me this message? Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks Mike

Heya! I noticed that you also asked this question on our discord community. I have already answered the same there, but I'll quote myself,

The best time to publish a video solely depends on how many views you have in the last 28 days or according to the data visible in your analytics. There is definitely a set amount of views that you need to get in a month to unlock that; however, there's yet to be a concrete answer as to how much. As you have said that you have had it unlocked until now, it means you have met the qualification to unlock it. You need to ensure you get a good amount of views for YouTube to analyze your channel and suggest the best time to publish.

TubeBuddy extracts the data from YouTube and suggests a chart you can use. However, if there is insufficient data from YouTube's end, we won't be able to extract it either; thus, you won't see the best time to publish the table.

Hope this helps.

• Love
OP
OP
M

MikeK

Heya! I noticed that you also asked this question on our discord community. I have already answered the same there, but I'll quote myself,

The best time to publish a video solely depends on how many views you have in the last 28 days or according to the data visible in your analytics. There is definitely a set amount of views that you need to get in a month to unlock that; however, there's yet to be a concrete answer as to how much. As you have said that you have had it unlocked until now, it means you have met the qualification to unlock it. You need to ensure you get a good amount of views for YouTube to analyze your channel and suggest the best time to publish.

TubeBuddy extracts the data from YouTube and suggests a chart you can use. However, if there is insufficient data from YouTube's end, we won't be able to extract it either; thus, you won't see the best time to publish the table.

Hope this helps.
Thanks for getting back, I was out for 3 weeks with a shoulder problem so I couldn't even sit at a desk to put together a video. Sux when life steps in the way. I'm mending and was able to get enough material for a video. Once it's unlocked what or why does it matter if someone has to go through surgery or some other life experience? But thanks for getting back.... Mike

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Thanks for getting back, I was out for 3 weeks with a shoulder problem so I couldn't even sit at a desk to put together a video. Sux when life steps in the way. I'm mending and was able to get enough material for a video. Once it's unlocked what or why does it matter if someone has to go through surgery or some other life experience? But thanks for getting back.... Mike

I totally understand... and I'm really sorry. I hope you're feeling better now.

If there's anything else you would like to ask, shoot away! I'll do my best to help you out :)

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.