• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Facebook Posting to Facebook via TB fails, tried multiple times

wplate

TB suggested I crosspost to Facebook, and when I tried it I needed to upgrade my account. Ok, upgraded. I try to upload the video to Facebook via TB but it always fails. Screenshot attached.

I don't know what to do except try again, but that isn't helping.

Screenshot 2023-04-11 at 5.12.00 PM.png

The Jungle Explorer

I should have been born 200 years ago!
TubeBuddy Pro
thejungleexplorer.com
Subscriber Goal
Posting on FB will not do anything. FB shadow bans any links to YT videos. This means that you can post, but it but your post will not show up in other people's feeds and they can only see your post by going to your profile directly. You have to post natively on FB. Pretty much any mention of YT on Facebook is shadowban. Facebook does not want people leaving their platform, so any links leading away from FB will be shadowban.

OP
OP
W

wplate

That's not the problem I'm having. The problem I am reporting is that TubeBuddy is failing to post to Facebook.

Either way, it sounds like there was no reason for me to have upgraded my license in order to post to Facebook.

Reactions: The Jungle Explorer

The Jungle Explorer

I should have been born 200 years ago!
TubeBuddy Pro
thejungleexplorer.com
Subscriber Goal
That's not the problem I'm having. The problem I am reporting is that TubeBuddy is failing to post to Facebook.

Either way, it sounds like there was no reason for me to have upgraded my license in order to post to Facebook.

Sorry, misunderstood you. Yeah, that function has never worked for me. TB has a lot of problems with backend compatibility on other servers.