• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Question Seo

Elite vr

Subscriber Goal
Iv used tb to do my videos optimization and I saved it to the drafts but how do I add that to my videos that are already uploaded

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @Elite vr ,

Assuming you're talking about bulk changes, we used to have that feature but YouTube made changes to their API which took away our ability to be able to make bulk changes across multiple videos at once. Now you'll have to change each video one by one. I hope this helps.

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I believe you have to go into the video itself where you can edit the title and such. There you should get the TubeBuddy overlays that should allow you to apply the optimization.

Nothin' But Gadgets

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy Pro
It looks like most of the PRO level tools are now not functioning. I just saw another notice on the TB homepage stating that now the SEO scores are not working. They say they are working on it, but that is what they said about the End Screens and Cards tools, and now those are permanently gone. It may be that the features you are trying to use are gone too. There no much that I can find that is still working anymore.