• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered key explorer graph

Status
Not open for further replies.

Livewell Family

Screenshot 2023-04-10 at 11.32.21 AM.png
Screenshot 2023-04-10 at 11.32.21 AM.png

I cant see the graph for Youtube and Google. How to fix this?

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
View attachment 13521View attachment 13521

Heya! It seems like it's not a global issue but rather an account specific one. I tried using the same keyword which you used in the keyword explorer and I got the following result :-

1681146283261.png

At times, due to back-end issues from YouTube or Google, the chart won't show up, but that doesn't mean it won't be fixed. When such issues occur, it's recommended that you try reinstalling the extension and consider clearing the browser cache and cookies. If the issue still persists, the next attempt I'd recommend is changing the Interest over time from 30 days to 12 months and then going back to 30 days, that thing fixes the issue and refreshes the data.

If none of the above works, please make a support ticket by emailing our support team at support@tubebuddy.com, and our team will look into this for you :)

Hope this helps :D

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
View attachment 13521View attachment 13521

Heya! It seems like it's not a global issue but rather an account specific one. I tried using the same keyword which you used in the keyword explorer and I got the following result :-

1681146283261.png

At times, due to back-end issues from YouTube or Google, the chart won't show up, but that doesn't mean it won't be fixed. When such issues occur, it's recommended that you try reinstalling the extension and consider clearing the browser cache and cookies. If the issue still persists, the next attempt I'd recommend is changing the Interest over time from 30 days to 12 months and then going back to 30 days, that thing fixes the issue and refreshes the data.

If none of the above works, please make a support ticket by emailing our support team at support@tubebuddy.com, and our team will look into this for you :)

Hope this helps :D

OP
OP
Livewell Family

Livewell Family

Did all you suggested but still didn't work.
So sent email to support and I have been waiting for 48+ hours and still no reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.