• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Music Channel Hi, IΓÇÖm Nat! I make meditation and sound therapy videos.

CirceMoon

www.circemoon.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: CirceMoon
Title of introduction: Hi, IΓÇÖm Nat! I make meditation and sound therapy videos.
Your name/ Alias: Nat
Where are you from? Toronto
How did you find TubeBuddy? I stumbled upon it while searching for something else on Google. IΓÇÖm glad I found it!
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To exchange ideas and learn from people with experience.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: As a creator of relaxation meditation music videos, my primary goal is to use my art to benefit people's well-being and promote mental, emotional, and physical relaxation. I believe that everyone deserves to experience moments of peace and tranquility in their busy lives, and my music videos are designed to provide a calming and rejuvenating experience for those who seek respite from the stresses of everyday life.
How frequently do you upload? Videos: 2-3 times a week, Shorts: Daily
What are your hobbies? Running, exploring nature, travel, photography, writing, music, crafting, cooking, fermenting
What is your biggest dream? To establish my brand, be my own boss, and live a beautiful life.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/@circemoon.wellness

Reactions: ClaraSais