• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Help Views

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I'm moving this post to the Youtube discussion section to better help with your question.

Reactions: LavalleLee

jawadsoomro

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
jawadsoomro1988.wixsite.com
Subscriber Goal
"How to cook Pasta" - this title is very general
"How to cook pasta without adding cheese" - this title has less competition and high search volume.
"How to cook pasta in 6 easy steps" - this way you are promising your audience to get the thing done as minimum as 6 steps.
I hope you got my point.

LavalleLee

www.lavallelee.com
Subscriber Goal
I get many of my views from social media. I have built myself on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Blogger etc. That will help.

However, for myself getting views from Youtube has been a crawl...

RayFieldTech

Try to promote ur content in social media platforms or maybe creating eye-catching channel banner and icons. I mean just put in the work to improve content and attractiveness. You can also try customizing ur channel URL. There are many more tips u can utilize and try out in this published article that I read from Adobe about Youtube growth. thought I'd share it and maybe you would find it useful.

Baumi

Recognized Member
Subscriber Goal
Verwenden Sie Tags und Schl├╝sselw├╢rter dort, wo Sie ranken m├╢chten, damit Sie mehr Aufrufe erhalten!!!

Baumi

Recognized Member
Subscriber Goal
have good thumbnails, and watch videos on yt how to create good ones and i also already looked for a company where you can join an affiliate program. something like this can also help to gain followers.

• Wow
Reactions: Baronduke