• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Question Where is the suggested shorts Tool ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

John on a Bike

I have contacted support but they suggest I refresh my browser which I have done but I cannot see the suggested shorts tool. They said " go to the Video Details page for any of your public videos and then click on the TB Toolbox tab at the right of the page" I have looked and there is no tool there just the "Start a strategy" tab - am I the only one with this problem ?

OP
OP
John on a Bike

John on a Bike

OK according to TubeBuddy its firefox that is the problem. They said

I am afraid that Firefox has yet to provide the update necessary for you to access our Suggest Shorts feature. You will need to download the extension in another browser (we advise Chrome for the best User Experience).

I will lave it for now and hopefully firefox will update. I have always used firefox as I prefer it and it does not compromise my data like other browers

Reactions: Nody | Team TB

Miles Ahead Racing

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy Pro
milesaheadracing.com
Subscriber Goal
I have contacted support but they suggest I refresh my browser which I have done but I cannot see the suggested shorts tool. They said " go to the Video Details page for any of your public videos and then click on the TB Toolbox tab at the right of the page" I have looked and there is no tool there just the "Start a strategy" tab - am I the only one with this problem ?

same for me… :(

Reactions: John on a Bike

Miles Ahead Racing

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy Pro
milesaheadracing.com
Subscriber Goal
Actually, I just found the feature in another area!
Go into YouTube and click the red TubeBuddy icon at the top. You should see Suggested Shorts along the right side of the screen.

Attachments

• IMG_6915.jpg
    IMG_6915.jpg
    779.7 KB · Views: 82
Status
Not open for further replies.