• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Affiliate Question Bug in creating affiliate account!

uelintond

Subscriber Goal
I am not able to create an affiliate account, I have tried all possible names and only return the message: Sorry, the Affiliate Code you entered is already in use. Please select a different code.

I'm very sad about this, I have 5 videos already produced to publish and I can't because I don't have my link. :sob::sob::sob:

AntonioPaul

To resolve this issue, you can try the following:

1. Use a different affiliate code: If the code you are trying to use has already been taken, you will need to choose a different code that is not currently in use. Try using a combination of letters and numbers that are unique to you.
  2. Contact TubeBuddy support: If you are still unable to create an account or find an available affiliate code, you can contact TubeBuddy's support team for assistance. They may be able to help you create an account or provide you with an alternative affiliate code to use.
  3. Check if you already have an account: It is possible that you already have an account with TubeBuddy and have forgotten about it. Try to retrieve your account information using the "Forgot Password" option on the login page.
Additionally, make sure that you meet the requirements to become a TubeBuddy affiliate, such as having an active YouTube channel and being in good standing with YouTube's terms of service.

Regards,

<a href="https://ticktokmp3.com/">TikTok Downloader Mp3</a>