• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Opinion Love is in the air. Everywhere I look around.

jawadsoomro

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
jawadsoomro1988.wixsite.com
Subscriber Goal
I know anything can happen and wipe out many websites. But, I dont see it coming so soon. I can see where the Twitter is going. I doubt it will be wiped from the history. For YouTube, I think the new CEO is kinda great person. He revised the new YouTube 2023 monetization policies. I think he cares, and he will continue to do so. No video hosting website can take over YouTube. Dailymotion failed all the time. Vimeo? Umm.. No. Tiktok, oh yes. But, I believe YouTube has own pros and cons, and tiktok as well. Competition between them is useless. I hope YouTube will understand it soon.

MediaMan

Very Well-Known Member
Creators are jumping ship because it no longer pays to make videos for YouTube.

I honestly don't know why you continue to post on this forum. You're basically telling everyone to stop paying for TubeBuddy and stop using YouTube. Surely you can find another more suitable forum to post your YouTube negativity, how about a forum for that amazing new greener pasture you now put all of your content on? I'm sure they have a thriving forum where you and all those content creators who jumped ship can post about and laugh at all the TubeBuddy forum users for sticking with YouTube.

The Swiss Hiker

TubeBuddy User
theswisshiker.ch
Subscriber Goal
Google is making so much money with YouTube, so I don't think they will actually put it down. Nobody knows what will happen in 20, 30, 50 years, but I definitly don't see anything which could leed Google to turn off YT in the near future. The only thing I would recommend to anyone making money with YT: Don't depend on it, devericify platforms, offers other things that you don't get into trouble when they change anything. Maybe they decide to pay less at some point or so. Then your life should go on as normal and shouldn't put you into a crises.

Reactions: The Jungle Explorer

MediaMan

Very Well-Known Member
If you don't like my posts, listen to the word of a wise man who once said, "KEEP SCROLLING!" No one is demanding that you follow me around and comment on everything I post or say. Capiche?

It's kind of hard to ignore when the latest subject in the YouTube Discussions forum says OMG! It's Déjà vu! Will YouTube be gone one day TOO!

You just make it sound like everyone on the forum (and all employees at TubeBuddy) are stupid idiots and it's your job to make us feel that way for supporting something we are very interested in either as a hobby or as a business. Seriously.... you keep making posts with different subjects all about the same drivel... your channel has tanked but you've moved on to greener pastures and everyone else is wasting their time. Cheese and rice we get it already.... but if you just made one frickin TOPIC and just updated it with your negative gospel it would be SO MUCH EASIER to ignore, but you KEEP ON INSISTING to make NEW topics which bump your drivel to the top for everyone to see. Again...we get it...you're smart, your channel tanked, you've moved on, we're all just a bunch of saps wasting our time. Case closed... no need to post your drivel anymore. Just stop....

• Wow
Reactions: MattCommand1