• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Technology Channel Angga Purwana's Channel

britaku

britaku.jcink.net
Subscriber Goal
User name: britaku
Title of introduction: Angga Purwana's Channel
Your name/ Alias: britaku
Where are you from? bandung
How did you find TubeBuddy? youtube
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? learn and join discussion
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: As someone who has always been passionate about technology, I started my channel with the aim of sharing my knowledge and expertise with like-minded individuals who share the same passion. Over time, my channel has grown significantly, and I have been fortunate enough to build a loyal following of subscribers who look to me for the latest updates and insights on all things tech-related.

I believe that my channel stands out from the crowd because of my unique approach to creating content. I strive to provide my viewers with informative and engaging content that is both entertaining and educational. Whether it's a review of the latest smartphone or a tutorial on how to use a particular piece of software, I always make sure that my viewers come away with a deeper understanding of the topic at hand.

One of the things that has helped me to build a successful channel is my use of Tubebuddy. For those who are not familiar with Tubebuddy, it is a powerful tool that helps YouTubers to optimize their content and improve their performance on the platform. With Tubebuddy, I am able to analyze my channel's performance, track my keywords, and identify areas where I can improve my content to attract more viewers and subscribers.

In particular, I have found Tubebuddy's keyword research tools to be invaluable. By analyzing search volume, competition, and relevance, I am able to identify the keywords that are most likely to attract viewers to my channel. This has helped me to optimize my content and increase my visibility on the platform, which has in turn led to more subscribers and more views.

Overall, I am thrilled to be a part of the Tubebuddy community and to have the opportunity to connect with other like-minded individuals who are passionate about technology and YouTube. I look forward to sharing my knowledge and learning from others, and I am excited to see where this journey takes me in the future.
How frequently do you upload? daily
What are your hobbies?
What is your biggest dream? got million friends and earn money from youtube wfh.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSOSVEq-B0-Nc2gWIJcQyjA/

OP
OP
britaku

britaku

britaku.jcink.net
Subscriber Goal
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjloA7En7Jg

we take a deep dive into the world of business and explore the software that powers it all. From accounting and finance to project management and customer relationship management, software plays a crucial role in the success of any business. Join us as we explore the different types of software used in business and how they can help you streamline your operations, increase productivity, and ultimately grow your bottom line. Whether you're a small business owner or a seasoned entrepreneur, this video is a must-watch for anyone looking to take their business to the next level. So sit back, relax, and let's dive into the fascinating world of business software...

OP
OP
britaku

britaku

britaku.jcink.net
Subscriber Goal
Hello Britaku. Welcome here. You are getting decent views on your Channel. I believe you will grow in no time. All the best.

Hello there! Thank you so much for the warm welcome and kind words. I'm really glad to hear that my channel is getting decent views and it means a lot to know that there are people out there who believe in me and my content. I'm definitely working hard to improve and grow, so your encouragement is much appreciated. Thank you again and all the best to you too!

henlo britaku! welcome to the forums!
Hello there! Thank you so much for the warm welcome to the forums. I'm excited to be a part of this community and can't wait to start engaging with everyone here. Let's have some fun and meaningful discussions!

Reactions: jawadsoomro