• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel Hello there, I am Melbourne Wallace from Jamaica. I am a level up Grant participant with Internet Income Jamaica

Mellyb

User name: Mellyb
Title of introduction: Hello there, I am Melbourne Wallace from Jamaica. I am a level up Grant participant with Internet Income Jamaica
Your name/ Alias: Mellyb
Where are you from? Melbourne
How did you find TubeBuddy? On YouTube channel
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I love your content ideas and the presenter was friendly.
A black person like myself, I could relate easily.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would like to reach 1000 or more subscribers. I know it requires hard work and research. I am willing to learn as I work to get things done
How frequently do you upload? I uploaded weekly, sometimes on weekends
What are your hobbies? I do content writing, social media marketing. I do surveys when it's available
What is your biggest dream? I reach my target audience on YouTube and begin earning funds on the platform
YouTube Channel Link: www.youtube/@mellyb3131

The Swiss Hiker

TubeBuddy User
theswisshiker.ch
Subscriber Goal
Welcome Melbourne. Some tipps for you: I would create a thumbnail theme an stick to it, at the moment they look quiet random. Create a YT Banner with what your do and add when you upload videos. Include sound in all videos. (Almost) nobody will watch a video where you show slides without sound even if the content is great. Think about your target audience and produce videos for them. Person who are interested in marketing may not be interested in dancing videos and vice versa. Hope this tipp help you get great. Good luck with your channel.

britaku

britaku.jcink.net
Subscriber Goal
Welcome to the Tubebuddy forum, Mellyb! It's always exciting to see new members join the community, and I'm glad to have you here. As a fellow newbie myself, with the username britaku, I know how daunting it can be to jump into a new online community. However, I can assure you that this is a friendly and supportive place where you can connect with other creators and get valuable insights to grow your channel. Looking forward to interacting with you and learning from your experiences!