• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel here i'm

GamersSauce

User name: GamersSauce
Title of introduction: here i'm
Your name/ Alias: GamerSauce
Where are you from? Morocco
How did you find TubeBuddy? on youtube on google
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? for free upgrades
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: monetization
How frequently do you upload? weekly
What are your hobbies? Gaming and sports
What is your biggest dream? be a content creator become a streamer
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCW0NcgO6fr1h3Y5Bvtef0Jg

The Swiss Hiker

TubeBuddy User
theswisshiker.ch
Subscriber Goal
Welcome Yuri and good luck with your channel. One thing I noticed on your channel is that you use the exact same thumbnail for multiple video. I wouldn't do that. Each one should be unique. Sometimes also not the whole text is visible. And one more tip: If you add your channel ID (starting with U) in your profile, you will get a subscribe button below your posts in the forum. Best, Benjamin

britaku

britaku.jcink.net
Subscriber Goal
Welcome to the Tubebuddy's forum, GamersSauce! We are thrilled to have you here as a fellow member who shares the passion for gaming and YouTube. As a Youtuber who wants to monetize your channel and liven up the forums, you will find a wealth of information, tips, and resources from our community of content creators. My name is Britaku, and I'm also a new member of this forum. I am the owner of a news and blogging forum, and I believe that we can collaborate and support each other to achieve our goals. Let's connect, share our experiences, and grow together as a community of creators!

britaku

britaku.jcink.net
Subscriber Goal
lets make mutual!
350UploadsMilestone!.png