• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Question TubeBuddy Says I need to add Captions but I have already added them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carolyn C

Hi there,

In the last few weeks when I am in Studio and preparing my next video TB says that I need to add Captions as one of my best practices, however I have been doing this a while and I always upload my SRT file, save it etc.. Is this a known bug? Please advise.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-03-23 at 10.45.25.png
    Screenshot 2023-03-23 at 10.45.25.png
    28.7 KB · Views: 90

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Hi there,

In the last few weeks when I am in Studio and preparing my next video TB says that I need to add Captions as one of my best practices, however I have been doing this a while and I always upload my SRT file, save it etc.. Is this a known bug? Please advise.

Heya!

Can you please share the video link and the best practise screenshot where it does not recognize the "captions"?

At times, there could be a delay where TB fails to capture the data right away, and such delay is usually fixed post 48 hours of video publishing. Nonetheless, If the issue is still persisting, we would love to take a look at it. If possible, can you please make a support ticket and email us at support@tubebuddy.com so that our team can take a closer look at it?

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
I experience same thing, every time I upload a new video. After few days, Tubebuddy doesnt give me this problem. It only happens for newly uploaded videos. Not sure why!
It's just because there is a delay in the data for this. As Nody said, if you add captions and subtitles then that data has to be delivered from YouTube back to TubeBuddy for us to reflect that update and there can be a lag in that data transmission.

Reactions: jawadsoomro
Status
Not open for further replies.