• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel Glad to be here.

User name: High Society Network
Title of introduction: Glad to be here.
Your name/ Alias: Highsocietynetwork
Where are you from? United Kingdom now living in Bulgaria
How did you find TubeBuddy? Google
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Easy to register some others forums gave me great difficulty.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I am a full time content creator, I would you like to build a fanbase which is interested in facts concerning every day lifestyle from low income earners to high fliers.
How frequently do you upload? Daily I post shorts in afternoons on Eastern European time approx 1-m UTC+2
What are your hobbies? Content creation
I love animals and have three dogs.
I enjoy cooking
Catching up on tv shows I love anything about murder mysteries
What is your biggest dream? To be reliant on myself for creating income, without the need of relying on an employer most of my dream has been achieved, I moved to Bulgaria I am 43 and have no rent or mortgage now.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgssTNA2AHWVUmWVPRewXjg

Reactions: Bod68

britaku

britaku.jcink.net
Subscriber Goal
Hello Highsocietynetwork, and welcome to the TubeBuddy forum! It's great to have you as a member of this community. I hope you're finding the forum to be a valuable resource for all things related to YouTube and video creation. As for myself, I'm britaku and I'm also a new member of the TubeBuddy forum. I'm excited to connect with fellow creators, learn new tips and tricks, and share my own experiences with this wonderful community. Let's all work together to make our YouTube channels the best they can be!

OP
OP
High Society Network
Hello Highsocietynetwork, and welcome to the TubeBuddy forum! It's great to have you as a member of this community. I hope you're finding the forum to be a valuable resource for all things related to YouTube and video creation. As for myself, I'm britaku and I'm also a new member of the TubeBuddy forum. I'm excited to connect with fellow creators, learn new tips and tricks, and share my own experiences with this wonderful community. Let's all work together to make our YouTube channels the best they can be!
Thank you for taking the time to welcome me to the forum yes I very much look forward to working together. I took a look at your channel. I like your thumbnails but I hope you don't take this wrong I find the white hard to read it may be better with another colour perhaps??

Reactions: britaku