• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

TubeBuddy Newbie question about keyword explorer

cjmascareno

Hello everyone, this is my very first post on the forums and not sure if this is the right place or if it is a million-time repeated question, sorry in advance about that.

My channel is brand new, (I mean 0 videos uploaded since I am in the keywords research stage).
So, what should I pick: weighted or unweighted?
If I choose weighted, obviously I will get all my competition results in a big, red Poor color, but this is the only way I can see the lowest video view count number.
So, as a recently-created channel, what should I prioritize first in order to get better chances to rank: competition graph or lowest video view count number?
I get, for example, keywords with lowest video view count numbers 1, 3, 8, but competition Poor, what should I do in these cases?

Hope I was clear and you understood my point.

Thank you!

Aialaden

Go for the things people search for and are interested in! Don't spend much time on that. Spend time making good or better videos than everyone else.

Build content around high search volume stuff and make good videos and your channel will take off. Don't spend much time promoting. If you have money to burn, spend it on cool stuff for the videos.

When you have a good following you can hit some of those untapped markets within the niche. You will still get views from core followers.

There are many ways to skin a cat I guess. Just make videos and barely pay attention to analytics, they will be bad for a while (usually).

It took my channel about 20 videos before we saw any sort of consistent views (6 months of time).

Reactions: BraveStar

Aialaden

Go for the things people search for and are interested in! Don't spend much time on that. Spend time making good or better videos than everyone else.

Build content around high search volume stuff and make good videos and your channel will take off. Don't spend much time promoting. If you have money to burn, spend it on cool stuff for the videos.

When you have a good following you can hit some of those untapped markets within the niche. You will still get views from core followers.

There are many ways to skin a cat I guess. Just make videos and barely pay attention to analytics, they will be bad for a while (usually).

It took my channel about 20 videos before we saw any sort of consistent views (6 months of time).
I forgot to mention. By consistent views I mean 1 view every hour, per hour. Now we average 10-100 views per hour on 40 videos posted over an 8 month span.

RickCourtneySongs

www.rickcourtneysongs.com
Subscriber Goal
Hello everyone, this is my very first post on the forums and not sure if this is the right place or if it is a million-time repeated question, sorry in advance about that.

My channel is brand new, (I mean 0 videos uploaded since I am in the keywords research stage).
So, what should I pick: weighted or unweighted?
If I choose weighted, obviously I will get all my competition results in a big, red Poor color, but this is the only way I can see the lowest video view count number.
So, as a recently-created channel, what should I prioritize first in order to get better chances to rank: competition graph or lowest video view count number?
I get, for example, keywords with lowest video view count numbers 1, 3, 8, but competition Poor, what should I do in these cases?

Hope I was clear and you understood my point.

Thank you!

Bro- post alot and switch it up till u find what works for what your doing... look up another page with your same topic and see what they are doin...