• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Youtube

Alidervash

Why is YouTube daily decrees the subscriber any one can from community explain thanks.

Attachments

• download (2).png
    download (2).png
    78.4 KB · Views: 65

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
This does look suspicious. That is a lot of bot accounts... kinda looks like you bought subs or someone spam-purchased subs for your account. See how rhythmic the cycle is? You gain 150 then immediately lose 160, gain 80 lose 70. There is a net gain of 9 subs over the course of the month, which means that it was an almost 1 to 1 ratio of subs to account deletions.

Just looking at your Socialblade screenshot with no further information I am about 85% confident that this was purchased subs and almost 100% sure that these are bot accounts.

Aialaden

I'm on board with everyone else. There is 1% chance that the subs are organic. I get way more daily views and gain way less subscribers. I have lost subscribers on 1 day. And it was 1.

The only way I can see this happening organically is if you had a viral short and a bunch of bots ransacked it. But it had to be really really viral for it to lose that much.

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Is that actually a thing in the YouTube content creator world? To purposely buy subs and try to get the channel taken down? Scary if it is....
Yeah, that happens... though it is exceptionally rare. It's an expensive way to take down a channel and in the end it really isn't going to shut down the channel, not if the owner responds promptly to YouTube and lets them know what's going on. Plus they end up with high vanity metrics; not something that a troll typically wants to provide a channel they are hating on.

OP
OP
Alidervash

Alidervash

This does look suspicious. That is a lot of bot accounts... kinda looks like you bought sub s or someone spam-purchased subs for your account. See how rhythmic the cycle is? You gain 150 then immediately lose 160, gain 80 lose 70. There is a net gain of 9 subs over the course of the month, which means that it was an almost 1 to 1 ratio of subs to account deletions.

Just looking at your Socialblade screenshot with no further information I am about 85% confident that this was purchased subs and almost 100% sure that these are bot accounts.
Thank you For your Kind reply But I am not agree with you Those sub are purchased are used Bots that is an really bots are used on every site so your opinion is based on Those cases bots are purchased subs will not grow the channel. Any thanks I will try to change some Thing which is more useful may be Thanks God Bless you.