• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Help Help

MediaMan

Very Well-Known Member
Hard to tell, your views to sub ratio is very high, which is not good. Looking over your channel it looks like you changed your focus to food only so you may want to remove those videos that are not about.....food.

Reactions: mjakko256
OP
OP
M

mjakko256

Oky
Thank you
You know what sometime I get like 2k views sometime I don't get any , so I don't understand when I get like 2k I also get like 5subscribers not more than that

MediaMan

Very Well-Known Member
Yah, it can be a bit crazy to understand, generally speaking if you're getting views but not subs, then the content itself is to blame. Check your viewer retention and see how long they are watching your videos.

Reactions: Damon

ZanWang

" then the content itself is to blame " The very cause could be here. The videos themselves will reflect the recognizable quality in terms of viewership. When the viewership rate is too low, you should check the posted World's Hardest Game's videos again.

Damon

Trusted User
Trusted User
www.blackwarriorlures.com
Subscriber Goal
It's hard to say, but looking at your content, I would love to see longer videos. Your shots are good. You don't stay on any one angle too long. I know you're focused on shorts, but I think the way you're cooking might be better in long form.

Last edited:
Reactions: mjakko256
OP
OP
M

mjakko256

It's hard to say, but looking at your content, I would love to see longer videos. Your shots are good. You don't stay on any one angle too long. I know you're focused on shorts, but I think the way you're cooking might be better in long form.
Oky
Thank you , I will try that