• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Can I use tubebuddy on Microsoft edge?

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Colo

Hello, I am David and I am a Digital Agency owner. I recently got a project where my client wants me to optimize his youtube channel and videos.

for other tasks, like web development and SEO etc. I use Microsoft edge browser, I also wanted to use tubebuddy on this browser but I failed to do so. Can anyone guide me how I can do it or any alternative solution for this?

Thank you so much!

Reactions: Xavier De Buck

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Hello, I am David and I am a Digital Agency owner. I recently got a project where my client wants me to optimize his youtube channel and videos.

for other tasks, like web development and SEO etc. I use Microsoft edge browser, I also wanted to use tubebuddy on this browser but I failed to do so. Can anyone guide me how I can do it or any alternative solution for this?

Thank you so much!

Heya! Thanks for your patience over this.

TubeBuddy supports the following browsers and Microsoft Edge is one of them: -
  1. Chrome
  2. FireFox
  3. Opera
  4. Microsoft Edge
As you have mentioned that you're facing some issues while setting it up on the Edge, you can try using this guide as a reference : - https://tubebuddy.zendesk.com/hc/en...rowsers-does-the-TubeBuddy-extension-support-

If your issue still persist, you can email our support team at support@tubebudy.com so that our team can look into this for you :)

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal

Thank you so much!

Heya! Thanks for your patience over this.

TubeBuddy supports the following browsers and Microsoft Edge is one of them: -
  1. Chrome
  2. FireFox
  3. Opera
  4. Microsoft Edge
As you have mentioned that you're facing some issues while setting it up on the Edge, you can try using this guide as a reference : - https://tubebuddy.zendesk.com/hc/en...rowsers-does-the-TubeBuddy-extension-support-

If your issue still persist, you can email our support team at support@tubebudy.com so that our team can look into this for you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.