• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Community Channel Meet the "uneducated" expert in Leadership. Take GED, flip it, add ree, and put an unmarried man beside it. That is about to be me.

will_WDWHH

User name: will_WDWHH
Title of introduction: Meet the "uneducated" expert in Leadership. Take GED, flip it, add ree, and put an unmarried man beside it. That is about to be me.
Your name/ Alias: Will, William
Where are you from? Spartanburg, SC, USA
How did you find TubeBuddy? I was doing research on Youtube and a few videos from Nick Nimmin. He has great marketing skills.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I joined to learn. I can't share knowledge unless I seek it. I am a Leader. That is what I do. Networking is cool. Advertising is cool. Helping others is the tip of Maslow's Pyramid.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: We all want to be compensated for doing what we love. That is everyone's goal. I see a major gap in the leadership threshold of the generational divide. I want to help people do better, think better, act better, and lead better. Of course, I would like to get enough subscribers to have a steady flow of income, so I could devote all my time to this.
How frequently do you upload? I started in January. I have 31 videos uploaded. 8 are long form and the rest are short. I have just been experimenting. I have no schedule yet. I am just now getting enough data to set a schedule.
What are your hobbies? I focus on school until this may. I might go back for my Master's. I was medically discharged out of the US Army in 2017. I have not been able to keep a job since. A GED does not go very far, and Managers do not know how to treat people.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream in life is ironically about my funeral. I want to leave this earth knowing I made a positive imprint on as many people as possible. True and pure Altruism is rare, but it is real.
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/@will_WDWHH

Spray Paint David

TubeBuddy Pro
Hello mate, good luck with your experimenting and I wish you all the best, there is quite bit of useful info here.