• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered End Screens and Cards Bulk Changes Not Working

Status
Not open for further replies.

libera

I know that Tubebuddy has stated that "industry changes' mean these features are never going to be available again - by which I assume YouTube made a change which the TB developers can't work around. Has anyone figured out a workaround? This is important to me since I have 180-+ videos which all have out of date cards and end screens and I need to change them - if I have to do this by hand its going to take me hours of effort!

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
I know that Tubebuddy has stated that "industry changes' mean these features are never going to be available again - by which I assume YouTube made a change which the TB developers can't work around. Has anyone figured out a workaround? This is important to me since I have 180-+ videos which all have out of date cards and end screens and I need to change them - if I have to do this by hand its going to take me hours of effort!

Good Afternoon! Thank you for being so patient.

Unfortunately, as much as frustrating and disappointing as it sounds, it's really true that we can no longer provide the "Bulk card update and end screen" feature due to changes in our system and, overall, changes in the industry which are preventing us to further work on this. The features such as Bulk Find, Replace & Append, and Bulk Thumbnail Overlays are still available for your use; however, we do understand what importance the Bulk card and end screen feature had, which is why we're doing our best to introduce other engaging features which will help our users even more.

As of now, there's no specific workaround for this as the changes are going to be global and will be updated everywhere, but If there's even the slightest chance we can find any sort of workaround, you can be assured that we have tried everything which is in our hands. Yet, we're not giving up, developers are definitely trying their best as we speak, but we do not wish to give false hope to our members about it. Hence, we understand this is really an inconvenience for almost every TuebBuddy user in the world who is using this feature.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

Status
Not open for further replies.