• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

News Channel Here to learn, improve and repeat.

ClarityTuber

Subscriber Goal
User name: ClarityTuber
Title of introduction: Here to learn, improve and repeat.
Your name/ Alias: Cohns
Where are you from? India
How did you find TubeBuddy? Youtube
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I would like to learn from fellow Youtubers about their journey. I would like to be inspired to prep and produce better content for my viewers.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: To make knowledge and information available to those who search for it.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? Playing guitar, producing music and reading books.
What is your biggest dream? To change lives through knowledge and information.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcqGbpQ_AZhxL7Zn4Vr8svA

Spray Paint David

TubeBuddy Pro
Thank you, everyone. I hope to participate more in these forums, can anyone please help guide as to where\how I can post questions as a new user?
There are different sub categories, Off topic is for anything not related to YouTube, and TubeBuddy questions is for questions regarding TubeBuddy, there is also promotion place but you need to reed the rules and get to certain criteria.
Generally speaking when you click on Forums it says what category is where, check few posts and see if its the right place to post in. ;)

Hope this helps.

OP
OP
C

ClarityTuber

Subscriber Goal
Thank you everyone! I am happy to let everyone know that I just received over 2k views (and counting) on a video. This happens to be my 4th video (long-form video) that I posted. Super thrilled and thank you for all your wishes.