• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Help Views and likes

mjakko256

At one point after so many monthes, my videos got to be viewed I got like 2k views of short in a video or 1 k but now for like 2 weeks my videos does not get any views I'm just viewing them my self again and again
Please help me what might be the reason
Thank you in advance

Xavier De Buck

Subscriber Goal
At one point after so many monthes, my videos got to be viewed I got like 2k views of short in a video or 1 k but now for like 2 weeks my videos does not get any views I'm just viewing them my self again and again
Please help me what might be the reason
Thank you in advance
How often do you upload new videos - whether shorts or long-form content? I'm sure once you become regular with your uploading (ie once a day, or once a week etc) that not only will those new videos get views, but that your older videos will start getting views as well...

OP
OP
M

mjakko256

Th
How often do you upload new videos - whether shorts or long-form content? I'm sure once you become regular with your uploading (ie once a day, or once a week etc) that not only will those new videos get views, but that your older videos will start getting views as well...
Thank you so much
But I upload everyday regularly

Reactions: Xavier De Buck