• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Community Can I ask for suggestions please?

John316

Recognized Member
I am doing a video that is intended for other YouTube creators, especially new ones!! The title is "Don't Be A Sucker For The Hype" ..

The whole point and message of the video is that there are lots of people on YouTube who are more than ready and willing to take your money and who make these outragious claims, just a hypathetical one would be, send me your $49.95 and I'll show you how to get 10,000 subscribers in just 3 days! Or sign up for my system ($400) and I'll show you how to monitize your channel in just 5 days and start making $1,000/week ! Stuff like that! These are just examples.

What I am interested in is some ideas on how I can put this into a thumnail without using any words, or, maybe just one or two words MAX!

I am not yet that experienced at doing thumbnails and would appreciate at least some suggestions to help me in the right direction.....

Perhaps the first thing you might want to consider doing is changing your title to let people know a bit more about the video. Maybe something like " The Truth About Paying for YouTube Advice: Don't Be a Sucker A Sucker For The Hype" I don't know if the attached thumbnails will give you some inspiration.

Attachments

• HYPE-2.jpg
    HYPE-2.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 104
  • HYPE-1.jpg
    HYPE-1.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 103
Reactions: Xavier De Buck

MediaMan

Very Well-Known Member
"Don't Be A Sucker For The Hype" is too long and probably too vague for your subject matter. Maybe something like "Billion Subs HYPEocrisy" or "Channel HYPEocrisy" or maybe just "HYPEocrisy" or "The HYPEocrisy Of YouTube Tips" or "YouTube Tips = HYPEocrisy" lol.. :p

OP
OP
J

John316

Recognized Member
Hmm? Interesting thoughts .. And the thumbnails you put up here LBR are much appreciated. Gives me some ideas to play with!