• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Subscriber Milestone 100k Subscribers and 28 Million Views

Amit Thinks

Reached 100k Subscribers and 28 Million Views on my Tech YouTube Channel Amit Thinks :)

100k Subscribers

100,000SubscribersMilestone!.png

28 Million Views

28,000,000ViewsMilestone!.png

MediaMan

Very Well-Known Member
!!Congrats!! That's an awesome accomplishment.

But also for those looking... this is a good example of views on a large channel like this. Even with 100k subs, several videos released a month ago have only received 100-400 views. So we need to not stress over videos that aren't getting that much traction, we just need to keep pushing and thinking long term!

Reactions: jawadsoomro
OP
OP
Amit Thinks

Amit Thinks

!!Congrats!! That's an awesome accomplishment.

But also for those looking... this is a good example of views on a large channel like this. Even with 100k subs, several videos released a month ago have only received 100-400 views. So we need to not stress over videos that aren't getting that much traction, we just need to keep pushing and thinking long term!

Thanks! In continuation with what you said, here are some points:

All the views on my channel are organic. No paid ads, PR, nothing. No referral traffic. Nothing. I only focus on quality content. That's it.
Since I have organic views, the payout is fantastic. I have even compared the revenue of channels with 500k subscribers. I have only 100k. Many times, the revenue is similar. The views and watch time are also similar. I have 28 Million Organic Views on my Channel.

A channel with every video touching a good number of views is not organic views. That's unreal and impossible. On your channel, most of the videos won't work. But, the channel payout works on the 10%-20% of videos that actually worked. Since they would be loved by the YouTube algorithms.

Never give up!!

• Love
Reactions: MediaMan