• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Help Shorts on Desktop

LeylaMango

TubeBuddy User
calicovillage.wixsite.com
Subscriber Goal
Recently, I watched the TubeBuddy short on uploading shorts on PC, and gave it another try. I did everything it said, made it vertical, made it shorter than a minute, uploaded it, and tagged it with #shorts. But, it's still coming up as a long form video? Any ideas why this might have happened?

MattCommand1

On sabbatical
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
Recently, I watched the TubeBuddy short on uploading shorts on PC, and gave it another try. I did everything it said, made it vertical, made it shorter than a minute, uploaded it, and tagged it with #shorts. But, it's still coming up as a long form video? Any ideas why this might have happened?

You might need to actually look at the video file (file, properties, details in Win10) to make sure the video dimensions are correct. This can happen when you incorrectly render the video from your video editor. It may LOOK vertical but it may actually be a horizontal video with black stripes on the sides. There is a difference.