• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Help changing content

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
i want to change my youtube channel content so can i private all videos of my channel and my channel is monetized

I took a look at your channel and from what I can see you're current content isn't doing that great and to be honest I am not sure how you qualified for monetization when you've only been uploading for about 3 months and barely average 50 views per video. And that doesn't explain the 3.5k subs you have either. Unless you already started privatizing videos and I just can't see any previous ones that helped you reach monetization and 3.5k subs.

Whatever the case these videos are not helping in any way and your new genre is completely different so I would say go ahead and privatize your content. Just be aware that it could affect your subs depending on why they subscribed in the first place and your monetization status as YouTube will see these videos as privatized and thus not counted as part of the qualification for monetization.

OP
OP
King_UltimateGamer

King_UltimateGamer

I took a look at your channel and from what I can see you're current content isn't doing that great and to be honest I am not sure how you qualified for monetization when you've only been uploading for about 3 months and barely average 50 views per video. And that doesn't explain the 3.5k subs you have either. Unless you already started privatizing videos and I just can't see any previous ones that helped you reach monetization and 3.5k subs.

Whatever the case these videos are not helping in any way and your new genre is completely different so I would say go ahead and privatize your content. Just be aware that it could affect your subs depending on why they subscribed in the first place and your monetization status as YouTube will see these videos as privatized and thus not counted as part of the qualification for monetization.
i got 3.5k subscribers from beauty shorts then i left uploading videos then again i started same channel with new content playing games after that i got monetized with different content the problem is my video gets impressions but no one watches it but same thing i uploaded in another new channel with 30 subscribers but it can get more views
i dont know why