• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Music Channel Chilax Sound for everybody's music chill relaxing for all time. Your choice, your song, your music!

jhoyce2012

TubeBuddy Pro
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: jhoyce2012
Title of introduction: Chilax Sound for everybody's music chill relaxing for all time. Your choice, your song, your music!
Your name/ Alias: Chilax Sound
Where are you from? Philippines
How did you find TubeBuddy? from google
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Joining this community has always been updating creator's needed to learn
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Being a Youtube member since 2016 and to this years, I think it's time for being a active youtube member. As of now, I want to gain more subscriber's and build a community to be able to reach the watch hours until i made a great progress and successfully grow and monetized my music channel.
How frequently do you upload? weekly
What are your hobbies? Reading
What is your biggest dream? To become a computer engineering
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/c/chilax00

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
User name: jhoyce2012
Title of introduction: Chilax Sound for everybody's music chill relaxing for all time. Your choice, your song, your music!
Your name/ Alias: Chilax Sound
Where are you from? Philippines
How did you find TubeBuddy? from google
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Joining this community has always been updating creator's needed to learn
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Being a Youtube member since 2016 and to this years, I think it's time for being a active youtube member. As of now, I want to gain more subscriber's and build a community to be able to reach the watch hours until i made a great progress and successfully grow and monetized my music channel.
How frequently do you upload? weekly
What are your hobbies? Reading
What is your biggest dream? To become a computer engineering
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/c/chilax00
Welcome! It's great to have you onboard!

You can fix the error at the bottom of your post by following these instructions:

It is worth taking a moment to check the forum rules. Included are details on how to get your Forum Badge and gain access to the Promotions board and details on accessing and posting in the YouTube Feedback board: