• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Video Review I need your Help and/or advice...

Franklin Croes

User name: Franklin Croes
Title of thread: I need your Help and/or advice...
Self review: I'm NEW with YT and want to start the *right* way! ~ I am also searching for the option for the Viewers to "watch more videos" and... I was also wondering How to make the end-cards "clickable". Please share with me your honest suggestions and/or advice. Thank you SO very much!
Channel review or Video review? Video review

Link to Video:
View: https://youtu.be/_HSFMTizfKs

Link to other review post: https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?threads/53298/post-166788

Sir Palepaw

The editing and transitions are pretty well done, and the music is pleasant enough, but I think this will confuse a lot of first-time viewers since (at least for me), I had no idea what I was watching. I get the impression that this has something to do with weddings, but I don't think there's enough clarity about what your video (and therefore channel) is about. Is this channel advertising a wedding arrangement company? Wedding photography? I know your channel name says something about fabulous ceremonies, but that still doesn't bring me much clarity about what you're trying to achieve. There's also the matter of the title and thumbnail. The thumbnail is mildly appealing but, for me personally, it doesn't grab my attention or tell me what the video is about, and the title doesn't help much in that area either. I don't have much else I can say since I don't really know what else I can criticize, but I don't want this message to end without helping you with your questions about the end screen and how viewers can see more videos to watch. In your editing and publishing screens, look around for anything that says, "end screen' or "cards". These will help you put an end screen of your choice that a viewer may decide to click on or a card that will show viewers another video they can watch. I hope his helps!

MediaMan

Very Well-Known Member
You should make it very clear what you are trying to achieve.

Are you trying to tell people you charge money to video their own ceremonies?
Are you trying to tell people you charge money for ceremonies that you officiant?
Are you trying to tell people that you video ceremonies that you officiant and you want them to watch?

Once you establish that, you might want to create a trailer for your channel.

OP
OP
Franklin Croes

Franklin Croes

The editing and transitions are pretty well done, and the music is pleasant enough, but I think this will confuse a lot of first-time viewers since (at least for me), I had no idea what I was watching. I get the impression that this has something to do with weddings, but I don't think there's enough clarity about what your video (and therefore channel) is about. Is this channel advertising a wedding arrangement company? Wedding photography? I know your channel name says something about fabulous ceremonies, but that still doesn't bring me much clarity about what you're trying to achieve. There's also the matter of the title and thumbnail. The thumbnail is mildly appealing but, for me personally, it doesn't grab my attention or tell me what the video is about, and the title doesn't help much in that area either. I don't have much else I can say since I don't really know what else I can criticize, but I don't want this message to end without helping you with your questions about the end screen and how viewers can see more videos to watch. In your editing and publishing screens, look around for anything that says, "end screen' or "cards". These will help you put an end screen of your choice that a viewer may decide to click on or a card that will show viewers another video they can watch. I hope his helps!

@Sir Palepaw - I'm incredibly grateful for your help, suggestions and advice!
I'm just a simple Minister that get the honor to help couples celebrate their Destination Weddings or Destination Anniversary Vow Renewals on our small happy island :)
I need to grow the Ministry organically through Social Media platforms and I believe YouTube videos are the best way to showcase our services for/to potential couples who are considering a Destination Weddings or Destination Anniversary Vow Renewals in the Caribbean, and...
will give me the opportunity to officiate their Ceremony.
I will go back to the editing screen and search for the Cards and/or End Screens.
Hopefully this will not be a difficult task for a new "YouTuber" :laughing:
If it's ok with you, I will keep you posted.
Oh... by the way,
would you advice me to upgrade to the PRO TubeBuddy so that I can build my YouTube channel's Foundation - the right way?

OP
OP
Franklin Croes

Franklin Croes

You should make it very clear what you are trying to achieve.

Are you trying to tell people you charge money to video their own ceremonies?
Are you trying to tell people you charge money for ceremonies that you officiant?
Are you trying to tell people that you video ceremonies that you officiant and you want them to watch?

Once you establish that, you might want to create a trailer for your channel.

Woaw... :grinning:
This is an amazing advice :party:
Thank you SO very much for this suggestion @MediaMan

I'm just a simple Minister that get the honor to help couples celebrate their Destination Weddings or Destination Anniversary Vow Renewals on our small happy island :)
I need to grow the Ministry organically through Social Media platforms and I believe,
YouTube videos are the best way to showcase our services for/to potential couples who are considering a Destination Ceremony in the Caribbean, and...
will give me the opportunity to officiate their Ceremony.

I will come up with a few ideas to create this trailer and will keep you posted, if you don't mind @MediaMan.

Any other advice, suggestions or thoughts will be GREATLY appreciated!