• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

TubeBuddy want to know about TubeBuddy

King_UltimateGamer

I am using 14 Days trial Version of pro license after trial i want to buy pro plan so i want to know how can i get better title descriptions from TubeBuddy kindly help me out

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
This question would be better in the YouTube Discussions section. I'll move the post there.

jawadsoomro

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
jawadsoomro1988.wixsite.com
Subscriber Goal
Simple tip: Add your keywords in Title. Add the same title in first line of the description.
Example:
1. How to bake a Cake?
Rather write this: How to bake a Cake without Milk? How to bake a Cake in just 5 Minutes? How to add Walnuts and Honey in Chocolate Cake?
2. How to make YouTube videos?
Rather write this: How to Make YouTube videos Without Video Editor? Popular App that Create YouTube videos within a Minute. How to Create Engaging YouTube Videos with Zero Effort?

Try searching keywords on Tubebuddy extension, try to balance the search volume (keep it high) and competition (keep it low).
Then use those keywords in your title and description. I hope it helps.

OP
OP
King_UltimateGamer

King_UltimateGamer

Simple tip: Add your keywords in Title. Add the same title in first line of the description.
Example:
1. How to bake a Cake?
Rather write this: How to bake a Cake without Milk? How to bake a Cake in just 5 Minutes? How to add Walnuts and Honey in Chocolate Cake?
2. How to make YouTube videos?
Rather write this: How to Make YouTube videos Without Video Editor? Popular App that Create YouTube videos within a Minute. How to Create Engaging YouTube Videos with Zero Effort?

Try searching keywords on Tubebuddy extension, try to balance the search volume (keep it high) and competition (keep it low).
Then use those keywords in your title and description. I hope it helps.
i Am new youtuber i can write description properly so i want description guider so i am not habitual using TubeBuddy so i want to learn how to write description through TubeBuddy thanks