• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel An Outdoorsy, History Channel

RamblingReliks

User name: RamblingReliks
Title of introduction: An Outdoorsy, History Channel
Your name/ Alias: RamblingRelik
Where are you from? England
How did you find TubeBuddy? Google Search
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Want to learn more about how to get more from Youtube, and some methods to growing and promoting the channel.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Once we're bigger (and it's worth it) we aim to do charity walks and events - but we're also hoping to use a channel to promote future business ventures.
How frequently do you upload? Around every fortnight
What are your hobbies? Our channel basically includes our hobbies, walking, history, wildlife and camping mostly.
What is your biggest dream? To own a nice house in the countryside with some land and take my family offgrid.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEP-OK5Cbv251vgv4LaCzXg

Reactions: The Swiss Hiker

jawadsoomro

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
jawadsoomro1988.wixsite.com
Subscriber Goal
Welcome to TB Community forum. I like the way you are branding your channel. The thumbnails with sans serif black and white fonts along with a Bar. These thumbnails are catchy, stick to this style. Your channel will grow in no time. All the best.

Reactions: RamblingReliks

Happy on the way

love the history and outdoors. I enjoyed the Rivenhall Video. We are campers as well look forward to seeing how your channel grows.

The Swiss Hiker

TubeBuddy User
theswisshiker.ch
Subscriber Goal
Welcome! I like your videos and your stile. The thumbnails stile is good, however I would think a little bit more space between the bar and the text would make them look even better. Also sometimes black doesn't have a good constrast to the background. A good example is the thumbnail of your video "The Dark and the Beautiful: A Scenic Walk from Hellfire Caves to Hughenden Manor". That also hast the most views. I would check that for every thumbnail the spacies are identical. But that's just what came to my mind when I saw them, I'm also by fare not a YT pro. Good luck with your channel. Best, Benjamin