• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel Returning Content Creator

Rpm

User name: Rpm
Title of introduction: Returning Content Creator
Your name/ Alias: LON
Where are you from? Sabah Malaysia
How did you find TubeBuddy? One upon a time, im open my youtube app on my handphone. I saw an ads about TubeBuddy. Looks interesting and useful. So i go to google and search the name. I go search in youtube what already TubeBuddy done for the content creator or youtuber especially for those new on youtube just like me.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I made my mind to join TubeBuddy forums because i want to learn more and more. I searching for new knowledge. Im realize that im lacking so much strategies thats make my channel still not monetized. I almost reach the watch hour but when the covid-19 attacking. Im confuse how to create a content. So i hope when i join this forum i will be more creative and know more strategies to grow my channel.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Im just hoping my channel will achieve the silver button. I like to entertaint people so i wish that all people watch my video will be happy and being entertaint.
How frequently do you upload? Before covid i post 4 times a week. But now im going to start again and struggle in live.
What are your hobbies? I love to sing and sport. The biggest hobbies is i can ride a superbikes and feel the happines in every single corner.
What is your biggest dream? The biggest dream of my life is, i want to help people by use the money i gain from my youtube channel. Give donation.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ0TRcKg4bn3U5h6kFDBekA

jawadsoomro

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
jawadsoomro1988.wixsite.com
Subscriber Goal
Hello dear. Welcome to this TB community forum. I have been to Malaysia and I know Malaysian language sikit-sikit sahaja (little bit only) :p I hope you will achieve your dream of getting the Silver YouTube button. All the best.