• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel I AM A MENTAL HEALTH COUNSELLOR who enjoys creating youTube videos.

Lindam

Subscriber Goal
User name: Lindam
Title of introduction: I AM A MENTAL HEALTH COUNSELLOR who enjoys creating youTube videos.
Your name/ Alias: LINDA
Where are you from? Northern Ireland
How did you find TubeBuddy? I watched videos on YouTube
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I have no mentor whom I can bounce off questions about creating YouTube videos. I want to connect with an experienced and knowledgeable community who can help guide me in the right direction.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My niche is mental health and wellness. I want to grow my channel and share information with others.
Hopefully, it will help people who are struggling with their mental health.
How frequently do you upload? weekly
What are your hobbies? I enjoy graphic design.
What is your biggest dream? I always thought having my own successful private practice was my only goal. I have achieved this over the years. However, my new goal would be to have a successful YouTube channel.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyA0G4QyAQXMkViYnal9b3A

britaku

britaku.jcink.net
Subscriber Goal
Hello Linda, it's great to meet you here on the TubeBuddy forum! I am intrigued by your passion for creating YouTube videos. Welcome to the community!

SamuelJeremy

Connecting with a community of experienced creators and mentors is an excellent step in the right direction. If you ever need assistance or have questions about YouTube content creation, don't hesitate to reach out. You're in the right place to learn and grow. Your dream of having a successful YouTube channel is admirable, and I'm sure your content will make a positive impact on people's lives. If anyone is looking for mental health information and support, they can see this here on your channel. Best of luck with your YouTube journey, and keep up the fantastic work!

Last edited:

Snowdo

It's great to have you here! Your dual role as a mental health counselor and YouTube creator is fascinating. Northern Ireland represents on the TubeBuddy map!

Munning

Finding a supportive community can be a game-changer for YouTube creators. We're here to help and share our knowledge, so you're in the right place.
Your channel's focus on mental health and wellness is so important, especially in today's world. Sharing your expertise can make a real difference in people's lives.
Graphic design as a hobby is awesome; it adds that creative touch to your channel. And speaking of mental wellness, have you ever considered trying HHC Gummies? They could be a nice addition to your own self-care routine.