• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel History and Evolution of Media and Media Devices (starting with my latest upload)

MultiMediaLore

Subscriber Goal
User name: MultiMediaLore
Title of introduction: History and Evolution of Media and Media Devices (starting with my latest video)
Your name/ Alias: Finnja/ Multimedialore/ Fnifnu are all fine :)
Where are you from? Germany
How did you find TubeBuddy? Through a YouTuber
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Being part of a community is great and I feel like TubeBuddy's forums are the place to go when looking for a forum concerning content creation :)
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: For now: Just to actually get a few people to watch my videos. I'm having a lot of fun creating these videos but it would be nice to have a few people enjoy them with me :)
How frequently do you upload? About every two weeks, plus minus a few days
What are your hobbies? (I have too many help :'D). My main hobbies are my two horses, art(s and crafts), now YouTube, reading and writing, playing golf, and gardening. Other than that I also like hiking and skiing (but those are more vacation hobbies), skating (skateboard and rollerskates), knitting, sewing, video games and just being active in general
What is your biggest dream? Just to keep doing the things I love :) (Oh and maybe have an animal rescue farm if I somehow manage to get very rich lol)
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/@MultiMediaLore

Last edited: