• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel Hello, my virtual YT friends! I'm here to entertain, educate, and probably embarrass myself in the process!

Xavier De Buck

Subscriber Goal
User name: Xavier De Buck
Title of introduction: Hello, my virtual YT friends! I'm here to entertain, educate, and probably embarrass myself in the process!
Your name/ Alias: Xavier
Where are you from? Living in South Africa since 2011 after living in USA for 7 years, but originally from Belgium
How did you find TubeBuddy? By fortunate accident
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I decided to stop being a lurker and start contributing and engaging with this knowledgeable community!
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Let's start short-term: 100,000 subscribers by year-end 2023 -- what can I say -- a man can dream! "Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars"
How frequently do you upload? Daily (community post and/or shorts video and/or long-form video)
What are your hobbies? I'm the one in the room who gets excited about anything social media and real estate. Privileged to have found my cross-section niche
What is your biggest dream? I can't wait to hit 1,000,000 YouTube subscribers - definitely not for that vanity number perse, but for the incredible opportunities (online+offline) that will arise along the way as it has done thus far!
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/c/LuxuryHomesJohannesburg