• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Music What instrument(s) do you play?

Karen Anderson

Subscriber Goal
I play the violin. I haven't played in 5 years but I'm thinking of starting back up again and eventually posting videos to my youtube channel and even doing facebook lives.

• Love
Reactions: Foxy_Andariel

DreadNarratives

Known Member
Subscriber Goal
I play the violin. I haven't played in 5 years but I'm thinking of starting back up again and eventually posting videos to my youtube channel and even doing facebook lives.
That sounds like a wonderful idea! Rekindling your passion for playing the violin after a 5-year break can be incredibly rewarding. Sharing your musical journey on platforms like YouTube and Facebook Live is a fantastic way to connect with an audience, document your progress, and inspire others who may be on a similar musical journey. It's never too late to pick up where you left off and create beautiful music. Best of luck with your return to playing the violin, and I hope your audience enjoys your music!

DutchKarting

TubeBuddy Legend
www.dutchkarting.eu
Subscriber Goal
I like to play sometimes on a church organ but that is to big to fit it in a appartment :laughing:. So I playing on a keyboard with an digital church organ on my pc.