• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered The milestone section vanished

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amit Thinks

Hi TubeBuddy Team,

The Milestone section vanished today. I was nearing the 28 Million Views milestone and 100k Subscribers this month.

Attached screenshot:

Screenshot 2023-02-13 214733.jpg

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
10 minutes? How? I asked the question on Monday and waited till Wednesday for a reply from TubeBuddy.

And the Views issues under "Channelytics" is yet to be solved by the TubeBuddy Team since October 2022.

Heya! Sorry for the delayed response. We have to keep up with the Forums and other platforms when it comes to community engagement, and there are times when we might miss a few questions here and there. Regarding the Milestones issues, we're aware of this issue and are working on its fix. Our developers are pushing some updates behind the scene, which might have affected its function. I'd recommend you to join our Discord Community Server so you can get first-hand updates about such outages, as that's the first place we let our users know about any outages or any updates in regards to the TubeBuddy.

We're expecting some updates soon, but until then, we appreciate your patience and apologies for the inconvenience caused to this. You can keep the follow up with our Official TubeBuddy Blog:- https://tubebuddy.zendesk.com/hc/en...-Channelytics-Milestones-Not-Loading-DEC2022-

Additionally, we try to answer the questions whenever we can. Moreover, there were similar questions which were raised by our other community members here:-

We would appreciate it If you would check our recent questions and answer thread and post that; only raise one If you haven't found the exact issue. Otherwise, we will be telling or informing the same thing which we did in our previous questions, and It would do nothing other than adding another question and answers in this very thread.

Thank you for your kind understanding over this :)

OP
OP
Amit Thinks

Amit Thinks

Can I expect a reply? I have mentioned everything. With that, previously the milestone section worked perfectly.
Now, ever bit of information vanished and it is showing no milestone found with close to 28 million views and 100k subscribers.

Attachments

• 90,000SubscribersMilestone! (2).png
    90,000SubscribersMilestone! (2).png
    241.3 KB · Views: 92

The Kitchen Gamer

Making Food from everyday and from Video Games
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
Can I expect a reply? I have mentioned everything. With that, previously the milestone section worked perfectly.
Now, ever bit of information vanished and it is showing no milestone found with close to 28 million views and 100k subscribers.
I can't speak for the devs etc but I feel that it's a known issue and that they're working hard to fix it currently, also you should give people some time, not just 10 minutes for a response as it does take time also I'd say check out the TubeBuddy Discord if you've not already as answers can be found there as well.

The Kitchen Gamer

Making Food from everyday and from Video Games
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
OP
OP
Amit Thinks

Amit Thinks

I can't speak for the devs etc but I feel that it's a known issue and that they're working hard to fix it currently, also you should give people some time, not just 10 minutes for a response as it does take time also I'd say check out the TubeBuddy Discord if you've not already as answers can be found there as well.

10 minutes? How? I asked the question on Monday and waited till Wednesday for a reply from TubeBuddy.

And the Views issues under "Channelytics" is yet to be solved by the TubeBuddy Team since October 2022.

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal

Heya! Sorry for the delayed response. We have to keep up with the Forums and other platforms when it comes to community engagement, and there are times when we might miss a few questions here and there. Regarding the Milestones issues, we're aware of this issue and are working on its fix. Our developers are pushing some updates behind the scene, which might have affected its function. I'd recommend you to join our Discord Community Server so you can get first-hand updates about such outages, as that's the first place we let our users know about any outages or any updates in regards to the TubeBuddy.

We're expecting some updates soon, but until then, we appreciate your patience and apologies for the inconvenience caused to this. You can keep the follow up with our Official TubeBuddy Blog:- https://tubebuddy.zendesk.com/hc/en...-Channelytics-Milestones-Not-Loading-DEC2022-

Additionally, we try to answer the questions whenever we can. Moreover, there were similar questions which were raised by our other community members here:-

We would appreciate it If you would check our recent questions and answer thread and post that; only raise one If you haven't found the exact issue. Otherwise, we will be telling or informing the same thing which we did in our previous questions, and It would do nothing other than adding another question and answers in this very thread.

OP
OP
Amit Thinks

Amit Thinks

Sure! Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.