• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Need Advice Best hashtags for youtube videos

Sanjogita

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy User
TubeBuddy Pro
wordpress.com
Subscriber Goal
Hi Everyone,
Where to get best hashtags for youtube videos ?
I always use google but is there any particular app or website for the same ?

Thank you in advance

Reactions: @mirorakzai94900

Xavier De Buck

Subscriber Goal
If your video is about how to grow on youtube. Then use the following hashtags
#growonyoutube #youtuberanking #howtogrow #earnsubscribers #getviews
Just make sure your hash tags are not irrelevant. YouTube is strict about the spam.

I hear you - how often do you adjust those hashtags once you've chosen yours? Set reminder in few months and do the research again to see whether they're still relevant or? Thanks for sharing your insight!

The Jungle Explorer

I should have been born 200 years ago!
TubeBuddy Pro
thejungleexplorer.com
Subscriber Goal
it depends on the videos. though I would really like to see what hashtags are used by youtubers with subscribers in millions.

People who have millions of subscribers generally do very little SEO at all. SEO is what US little guys have to use, to try to grab a few inches from the big popular channels.

The Jungle Explorer

TubeBuddy Pro
thejungleexplorer.com
Subscriber Goal
Not sure hashtags is that effective.

I have found them to be utterly insignificant on YT as far as the YT system is concerned. They help a little on Google Search though. Most TEXT-based SEO is not really all that important today on YT since it has switched over to the Human Index algorithm.

The Jungle Explorer

TubeBuddy Pro
thejungleexplorer.com
Subscriber Goal
Hashtags function differently on YouTube than on Instagram, TikTok, and Twitter. You don't use them the same on YT. YT has a TAG system that does the same thing as hashtags. You only need three hashtags on YT and they function like a clickable rapid search that appears under the video box on some platforms.