• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Recent Milestones

Status
Not open for further replies.
When will they be fixed? Attachment is what I'm seeing today:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-02-09 at 12.28.26 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-02-09 at 12.28.26 PM.png
    133 KB · Views: 84

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Hey folks,
It's almost a year since I created my YouTube channel but recently "TubeBuddy" is not working right in the milestone section and has the error: "Sorry, no Milestones found in the last 30 days. Come back when you hit your next Milestone (listed below)", despite the fact that I could reach to growth in my channel's statistics recently.

What's wrong with it?

Heya!! I hope you're all doing well.

I have merged both questions into one since both of the questions had the same issue, which is Milestone. Regarding the question, yes, our team is aware of the ongoing outage in the attribute towards the Milestone not appearing at all or showing the wrong date. You can rest assured that we will soon push a significant update to fix this issue. As of now, our team hasn't provided us with any updates, but as soon as we get any update in regards to this issue, we will notify our members through Forum Announcement and on our Discord Community server.

Once again, we apologise for the inconvenience it has caused to this. It's taking longer than we anticipated.

We really appreciate your patience over this.

Moreover, If you wish to get a personalize follow-up from our support team, you can make a support ticket at https://tubebuddy.com/support so that you can be notified once the issue is resolved.

Hope this helps :)

• Love
Reactions: ETS_Vid

ETS_Vid

Hey folks,
It's almost a year since I created my YouTube channel but recently "TubeBuddy" is not working right in the milestone section and has the error: "Sorry, no Milestones found in the last 30 days. Come back when you hit your next Milestone (listed below)", despite the fact that I could reach to growth in my channel's statistics recently.

What's wrong with it?

Attachments

• 2023-02-10_10h22_11.png
    2023-02-10_10h22_11.png
    71.3 KB · Views: 76

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Hey folks,

What's wrong with it?

Heya!! I hope you're all doing well.

I have merged both questions into one since both of the questions had the same issue, which is Milestone. Regarding the question, yes, our team is aware of the ongoing outage in the attribute towards the Milestone not appearing at all or showing the wrong date. You can rest assured that we will soon push a significant update to fix this issue. As of now, our team hasn't provided us with any updates, but as soon as we get any update in regards to this issue, we will notify our members through Forum Announcement and on our Discord Community server.

Once again, we apologise for the inconvenience it has caused to this. It's taking longer than we anticipated.

We really appreciate your patience over this.

Moreover, If you wish to get a personalize follow-up from our support team, you can make a support ticket at https://tubebuddy.com/support so that you can be notified once the issue is resolved.

Hope this helps :)

• Love
Reactions: ETS_Vid
Status
Not open for further replies.