• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel I'm an Older Backpacker travelling the world!

Olderbackpacker

User name: Olderbackpacker
Title of introduction: I'm an Older Backpacker travelling the world!
Your name/ Alias: Olderbackpacker
Where are you from? England but currently in Guatemala
How did you find TubeBuddy? Google
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? As a beginner of only 5 months of doing Youtube, I want to help get better and to get help with improving my editing skills
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Everyone is trying to monetise their YouTube channel but I'm also trying to promote that backpacking is not just for younger people but for people my age. I'm also doing a vlog so my friends and family can see where I am, what I'm up to and that I'm safe!
How frequently do you upload? I upload 2/3 times a week, with a video showing the different towns and cities I'm in.
What are your hobbies? Travelling, now YouTubeing (it gets a bit addictive) and fitness.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to carry on backpacking/travelling for as long as I can do it. So many countries out there that I need to visit. Antartica would be my dream travel.
YouTube Channel Link: www.youtube.com/@Olderbackpacker

Lindam

Subscriber Goal
User name: Olderbackpacker
Title of introduction: I'm an Older Backpacker travelling the world!
Your name/ Alias: Olderbackpacker
Where are you from? England but currently in Guatemala
How did you find TubeBuddy? Google
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? As a beginner of only 5 months of doing Youtube, I want to help get better and to get help with improving my editing skills
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Everyone is trying to monetise their YouTube channel but I'm also trying to promote that backpacking is not just for younger people but for people my age. I'm also doing a vlog so my friends and family can see where I am, what I'm up to and that I'm safe!
How frequently do you upload? I upload 2/3 times a week, with a video showing the different towns and cities I'm in.
What are your hobbies? Travelling, now YouTubeing (it gets a bit addictive) and fitness.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to carry on backpacking/travelling for as long as I can do it. So many countries out there that I need to visit. Antartica would be my dream travel.
YouTube Channel Link: www.youtube.com/@Olderbackpacker
That's so interesting. Safe travels.

Reactions: Olderbackpacker