• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Milestones always have today's date.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pgordemer

I am not sure when this started, but reached milestones always have today's date. Example, I am looking at my milestones, and it show 400K, 425K and 450K views all with todays date.

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
I am not sure when this started, but reached milestones always have today's date. Example, I am looking at my milestones, and it show 400K, 425K and 450K views all with todays date.

Heya! I hope you're doing well. Unfortunately, yes, we're aware of this situation where the milestones certificates for certain milestones are not showing up, and even If they're showing, their dates are not accurate. They will keep changing the milestone dates to the current date.

Our engineers are still working on this issue as we speak. You can rest assured about it. Once again, we apologise for the inconvenience it caused you due to this.

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal

Heya! I hope you're doing well. Unfortunately, yes, we're aware of this situation where the milestones certificates for certain milestones are not showing up, and even If they're showing, their dates are not accurate. They will keep changing the milestone dates to the current date.

Our engineers are still working on this issue as we speak. You can rest assured about it. Once again, we apologise for the inconvenience it caused you due to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.