• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Help The best way to increase followers and views on YouTube

milano770

What are the means that lead to an increase in the number of followers on the YouTube channel and the number of views?
I followed everything to achieve the goal, and unfortunately, I ask for help
Thank you

jawadsoomro

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
jawadsoomro1988.wixsite.com
Subscriber Goal
Off course, like most youtubers say Nice catchy titles, catchy thumbnails, keywords in your titles, description and tags. Make your social media accounts on Facebook Groups, Twitter, Linkedin, Quora, Reddit, Whatsapp, and others. I would add one more suggestion, always use Hook in your videos. For example, if people are searching for "How to bake a cake", then show the end-result in the first 10 seconds. Then start the baking tutorial. This way people will watch whole video to see how you reached the end product. The more is your watch time, the more your video will show up in homepages of many users.

Lindam

Subscriber Goal
Off course, like most youtubers say Nice catchy titles, catchy thumbnails, keywords in your titles, description and tags. Make your social media accounts on Facebook Groups, Twitter, Linkedin, Quora, Reddit, Whatsapp, and others. I would add one more suggestion, always use Hook in your videos. For example, if people are searching for "How to bake a cake", then show the end-result in the first 10 seconds. Then start the baking tutorial. This way people will watch whole video to see how you reached the end product. The more is your watch time, the more your video will show up in homepages of many users.
Gosh, that's brilliant advice, regarding the hook, I must try it. Thank you

Xavier De Buck

Subscriber Goal
Quite interesting that you mention that.

I had a YouTube channel audit done a while ago and one of the major points I learnt AND adjusted was my intro. It was too long/vague and I saw quite the drop-off (retention rate).

Once I started using my little hook, that retention rate improved by 50%....so YES, those hooks work!
(it's still a work-in-progress on my side as I'm aware I need to do more 'teaser' clips within the first moments, but I'm getting there!)

Here are a few ideas to consider:

Optimize Your Content
Consistency is Key
Collaborate with Others
Promote on Social Media
Engage with Your Audience
Invest in Advertising

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
@Malakai nailed it. Focus on the Audience. Make great videos on interesting subjects and back them with compelling information, titles and thumbnails. The rest will come.

Reactions: Damon

samueldaisi

There are many ways to grow on YouTube, and what works best can vary from channel to channel. One solid piece of advice is to focus on creating high-quality and valuable content. This is the foundation for sustainable growth. Additionally, staying up-to-date with the latest trends and making videos relevant to what's currently popular can boost your visibility. Create custom thumbnails that are visually appealing and give viewers a glimpse of what to expect in your video. On the other hand, if you're looking for a quick boost, you can buy SMM services. These services can help increase engagement and visibility on the platform, potentially attracting more subscribers in a shorter time frame.

Last edited:

DreadNarratives

Known Member
Subscriber Goal
What are the means that lead to an increase in the number of followers on the YouTube channel and the number of views?
I followed everything to achieve the goal, and unfortunately, I ask for help
Thank you
To increase followers and views on your YouTube channel, create high-quality content, stick to a consistent posting schedule, use relevant keywords, engage with your audience through comments and social media, collaborate with others, promote on various platforms, create eye-catching thumbnails, utilize end screens, optimize your channel page, consider ad campaigns, track analytics, organize videos into playlists, host giveaways, and stay informed about YouTube trends and algorithm changes. Remember, patience and persistence are key to organic growth.

KittyTobias

TubeBuddy Pro
www.instagram.com
Subscriber Goal
You have some great ideas!

Reactions: jawadsoomro